Any business that sells a product to consumers will need to work with a co-packer at one point or another.
Whether it’s a big, established brand that needs to get massive quantities of product packaged and out on retail shelves quickly, or it’s a small team of entrepreneurs that lacks the manpower and resources to get their new item in proper packaging, a co-packer’s job is to fulfill those needs and more.
Contract packaging companies are equipped with the tools, skills, and knowledge to meet special regulations that ensure producers are in compliance and sell a consistent product. Kosher, organic, gluten-free, and non-GMO are all labels that appear on food and beverages out on the market today, and the right co-packer will work closely with various agencies to ensure all packaging provided to their partners meets proper requirements.
Finding, evaluating, and hiring the right contract packager to work with your team can be a challenge. There are numerous co-packing operations out there, but determining which company will view your team as a strategic partner, and is willing to create a working relationship built on trust, can be a daunting task.
In our new eBook, we provide an inside look into the world of contract packaging and offer tried-and-true solutions for brands to select and get the most out of their co-packer.
In this guide, you will understand how successful companies:
- Create a lasting partnership with their co-packer
- Find the packaging partner that will fully satisfy the needs of their team and product
- Understand whether or not the co-packer’s equipment and resources can get their particular project done
- Determine the best time to work with a contract packaging company
- Evaluate their co-packer based on several key factors
- Save money by choosing the right co-packer and building a lasting partnership