Pouch bags are suitable for all sorts of dry foods, pet food, and other products. They are also a fantastic means of packaging and selling liquid products that range from salad dressing to motor oils, and other liquids. To get the stand up packaging process started for any type of liquid, we ask the following questions:
- We need to know what type of product needs packaging: This gives us a heads up on the types of materials, design, and barrier films needed for the bags.
- How will the product be put into the bag?- Will the liquid be put into the bag through a spout or a void? We need to know this information to properly design the bag.
- What will the temperature of the product be during filling: Is the liquid going to be frozen, room temperature, or hot? This needs to be factored in when designing the packaging. We will also need to know how long the product will have that hot or cold temperature.
- Where will the spout go?: Will the spout go in the center of the bag or on the side?
- What type of spout: There are different types of spouts that can be used and this will affect the cost of the bags. We can suggest some spouts, use the ones you send, or take care of this part of the process.
- Does the bag need a clear window?: Do you want clients to see the liquid product or does the bag need to be opaque to protect it from light.
To learn more about the ways that we can quickly provide you with cost-effective creative food packaging, please see our site and reach out today.