Why would you ever want to package your product in stand up pouches?
WARNING: Images may be unpleasent to some viewers.
1.Contributing to landfills with rigid packaging is your thing.
2. This is the way you like your cereal packaging.
3. You like when your customers have to slice and dice your packaging.
4. Because giant popcorn tins just make sense.
5. Your brand image doesn't matter.
6. Your customers have a GIGANTIC pantry so storage space is never an issue.
7. This is your favorite pastime.
8. Paying for expensive glass jars and extra widgets sounds good.
9. Glass jars that break when dropped is a GOOD thing!
10. You have this in your backyard.
11. Why would you want packaging that doesn't rip?
12. You like expensive shipping costs.
13. Spoiled product is your thing.
REMEMBER, there is NO reason to package your product in stand up pouches.