Stand up bags have become an integral part of our life. From food to medicine, these bags are used in every industry. What makes them special is their ease of use. They can be transported easily and require very less space for storage.
Following are the top five applications of stand up bags:
- Baby food: It is very easy to feed a baby directly from a pouch. Spouted pouches are most commonly used for baby food. Spout of the bag is used to feed the babies. They are perfect when you are traveling with a child.
- Pet food packaging: The most common ones are dog and cat food packaging. A dog treat pouch is very useful when taking your dog for a walk in the park. Fish for cats can also be packed in these pouches.
- Health food packaging: Stand up bags can be used to pack health food like whey protein etc. They help maintain the nutrient value of health food.
- Tea and coffee packaging: The best part about using stand up bags in tea and coffee packaging is that the aroma is maintained.
- Juice packaging: Using stand up bags for juice packaging is environment friendly too. They are almost twenty times lighter in weight than normal bottles.
Apart from these applications, one major reason why these bags are so popular is that they are very inexpensive compared to their alternatives.